Plastic recycling systems
Customised solutions for plastic recycling
Gamma Meccanica SpA is specialized in the production of technological lines for the regeneration of plastic materials.
The consolidated experience and core competencies combined with a high level of technical solutions enable the company to meet the growing needs of international markets and to offer customized solutions for each customer.
Among the main materials that Gamma Meccanica S.p.A. lines can recycle there are: LLDPE, HDPE, LDPE, HMWPE, EVA, PP, BOPP, OPP, PS, EPS, XPS, ABS, PC, PET, PA, TPU, TPE, BIO-POLYMERS and much more.
Main types of GM plastic recycling lines
- COMPAC lines for the recycling and compounding of low bulk density materials with high residual moisture;
- CONVENTIONAL lines with various dosing systems for the recycling of plastics that have been pre-sized or ground prior to processing;
- TANDEM lines for the recycling of heavily printed, highly contaminated thermoplastic materials, with high residual moisture;
Gamma Meccanica lines are characterized by high level of automation, maximum quality of the recycled product (granules) and improved energy savings.
Main types of GM pelletizing systems for plastic recycling
- Underwater pelletizer TI allows the granulation of plastic materials with high MFI (such as PET, Nylon, etc) and low viscosity that cannot be processed with conventional systems.
- Water ring pelletizer TDA is a conventional system for plastic recycling that allows a fast start/stop sequence and rapid material change. It can be installed on lines suitable to most plastic materials.
Customised solutions for plastic recycling systems
Each manufactured machine or line is designed after careful analysis of the needs expressed by the customer providing complete “turnkey” solution.